BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 14, 2009

i am tagged!!!

tagged by jenie

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

-cant wait 4 my bday=)-
-might getting a new handfon weee=D-
-having cough-
-a complicating relation wif frens currently-
-tired of skoling n tuitons-
-as jenie said, became dark bcoz of marching-
-true crazy gang of giler frens(no1.chin yeun yue)-
-lack of time to sleep-
-cant sms sehT.T no cre-
-so hot (whether)-
-juz ate ais kacang-
-my valentines day without my babe T.T-
-thinking wad to write summore..cracking my head-
-kidda sleepy-
-erm...miz my babe hehex-
-nvr eeew or vomit after reading dis-

!no one to tagged!


0 comments: