BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 11, 2009

tuition class happenings (awesome version)

we did sum reli stupid things in tuition today haha check it out ......



all of them in my class derorated my book lolx!
i love my class although boys are bad=D
best part from gajen.. haha fuck is a verb..
its actually taught by our science teacher lolx
tulus ikhlas daripada Nazirul. and da word 'love maths teacher' he's gay man!!
ikhlas daripada afif lolx!
wrote by me haha 'we hate da guys!'
specially wrote by tanminnsyenn to da guys=p haha
unfortunately da stupid guys added da word gurlz lol!


haha dats wad i asked them to do to my book=) actaully its for my memories as next week will be our last class together.. i gonna miss my class wif all happening things going around=)
and also we were asked to write sum suggestion bout our tuition and so u can read wad my fren janet wrote haha

haha people actually i have a reli stupid pic wif me dat i took a long time ago but i didnt post it well let me show it out today =) *cheers
bleuk sori 4 dat haha guess who's hand is dat lolx

i reli enjoyed class wif them and all my teachers..
guys, gals, teachers u all rocks!!

~bestari form2 trouble makers 2009~

from tanminnsyenn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

whaa. ur book turn really nice..

chengweanting said...

wow,yr tuition 's frendz hebat betul la.can make so much of noise....

♥mïйñsÿeйñ♥ said...

lolx wanna join my tt anot=) fun haha

Anonymous said...

i lazy to go tuition.
hehe

janet jenny said...

haha......bestariz crime

Ikmal said...

is the fattie in the red shirt nazirul. :)

♥mïйñsÿeйñ♥ said...

yea fatty is him hehe