BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 3, 2009

goodbye to my broken specs=(

i went to my cousin sister's optic shop today to fix my broken specs..
unfortunately it was terribly out of shape=.= so cant do anything..
have to do a new specs..
a man checked both of my eyes' power and eventually both power oso increased..
den i was asked to choose one new specs[as in frame design]..
i looked all around da new once.. but i dun reli lik any1 of it..
this is bcoz all of them is not as nice as my broken specs..[my opinion]
haiz tried about 5 to 6 different design den i finally made my choice..
its aint so nice its black in colour and da price tag was RM250 if im not mistaken..
cheaper den my previous one haha=)
hehe since my cousin sis is working there, i got a special discount, oni for me =)
it is RM150 and dad paid for me hehe
i was sad bcoz i lik my broken specs more=(

i took back my old specs but without both lens means oni da frame of my specs..
T.T goona take my new specs on tuesday.. will update more on dat day..



0 comments: