BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 28, 2009

early rise in da morning

hey everyone guess wad time i woke up today
hahax early in da morning haha afternoon lar..
lolx i woke up at 12.10 p.m.
bocz i slept so early in da morning at 3 a.m.=)

well today is gonna be a fine day!!
not raining but still its very cloudy =)

well 2 more days before skol reopens..
boredom will rubbed away in skol but
im sure i am gonna stress alot..
well back to studies and we actually have to kejar syllabus
especially science and is my most weak sub..
teacher's fault!!!=P alwiz tok nonsense in class and lolx..
she was in pantang for da early one month..
dats why we were so slow...

aiya.. duno how our teachers did in their exam..
miss chan muz be enjoying now in her kampung after her exams on thursday..
hahax.. miss chan is my maths teacher..
and she is da best teacher i ever meant =)
hahax i actually asked teacher do u prefer studying or teaching?
she ans me..
''i love teaching, being a teacher is vy enjoyable and i love teaching''.
why not studying??
''well not to say dun lik but when i was young as i told you i came from a poor family,so i have to study so hard to get a scholarship to continue my studies in university.. and dat causes me to continue my form 6.. and STPM is reli diffucult.. and took me extra 2 years..
well im fortunate dat i got my scholarship.. and aiyo i studied for 4 years..
aiyor when i finished studying oni ar.. i sold all my books to surat khabar lama..
i dunwan to see any books i kenot tahan already..
but now ar kerajaan ask teachers seat for exams aiyor.. i already takut lar so many things to hafal.. but luckily im da type dat can remember once i read =D *proud*'' sais miss chan

hahax dats wad my frens and i chatted wif teacher on d last day of skol
even my teacher dun lik studying lolx..

well anyway.. i think im playing to much recently i didnt concentrate so much on my studies..
i hope is not too late for me to start doing exercises and revisions as year end examination is approaching.. gud luck and start working minnsyenn!!=)

GAMBATEH!!
CHEERIO!!

0 comments: