BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 14, 2009

tiring days!

hey 1st of all i wanna say sori to my frens dat i promised to cum on9 last nite but i didnt because i slept>.< sori 4 u guys waiting for me..

well i have been so so busy recently wif all da class singing practice, choir practice, and dat damn cat walk hahax! anyway i enjoy spending my time doing all dat its fun..


okei let me tell u guys..
ystd my fren was scolded by a teacher in skol.. because of da damn F***ing prefect went and reported sum nonsense which doesnt make sense at all..

she says dat my fren alwiz leave her frinch...
-juz once which is ystd when she juz cut her frinch.. so called ALWIZ 4 da witch prefect!

she dun tie her hair properly...
-she ties a horse tail to skol juz dat she din tie tandan =.= swt..
-my fren lawan balik to da teacher.. actually da witch oso dun tie her hair properly.. yeaP so den.. because my fren lawan da teacher, da teacher scolded her lagi worse in da office where all teachers were staring at my fren..

da witch says she alwiz lawan cakap pengawas
-YEAP YEAP YEAP so true!! because we all hate her coz she's useless and she's a damn b****
-teacher says dat we can do anything dat we lik outside of skol no matter wad and she wont care..hahahah and here i am to KUTUK her LIK MAD!!


S** M*** YOU ARE A USELESS PREFECT! USE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE U TALK!! STUPID!!!

sori 4 being so rude i seldom do dis in public and da witch is over too over dat i confirm you dat she will kena pecat next year!!! watch out u witch!!!

janet dun be sad.. she's such a idiot and my foot will fly to her one day!!!

we hate her... we anti S** M***!!!

tired of toking dis... argh stupid

sori guys dis is da most terrible post i had nvr post before..