BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

feeling sick=(

i woke up at 7 am ystd morning and i feel so heaty all over my body..
and den i began to feel worried i was wondering am i gonna kena H1N1 coz i went to pasar malam last nite.. OMG i cant think too much and so i went in my room and continue sleeping..

after about an hour my parents came back..
i told them im not feeling well..
but ntg much to be worried coz ystd my bro accompany me to pasar malam and he's feeling normal.. i guess im having fever bcoz i caught a cold during fri nite..
yeap muz be it was raining and da wind was so strong when we were in pasar malam

well mum actually gave me medicine and i slept for about 2 hours..
but my temperature was still vy high..
my mum quickly took me to clinic..
omg da clinic is so crowded..
i waited for my turn for almost 1 and da half hour..
well ntg much im juz having flu,sore throat and fever..
doctor gave me medicine..

O.O feeling better after dat and im so happy da my cousin sis and her family came to my hse...

my nieces and nephew came!! =)
i took sum pics of them






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care of yourself!
drink a lot of water k?

BTW, the boy so cute lar!